Admissions granted on incorrect information will be construed null and void. In alt matters regarding admission to the programme, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non section will be entertained.
The Institute reserves its right to cancel the admission of successful applicants under any of the fotlowing circumstances:
- lf the applicant’s cheques are dishonoured;
- If the applicant fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications/eligibility criteria;
- If the applicant fails to meet the minimum attendance criteria; .
- If the applicant brings to disrepute the name of the Institute, or if the Institute deems that educational standards/class decorum are not being maintained by the applicant,
- If the applicant has committed a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement or any rule framed subsequent to these terms, and has failed to rectify such breach despite the Institute calling upon him/her to do so.
The Institute is not liable for securing jobs for its enrolled students. Placement opportunities will be given to deserving meritorious candidates and is based on the final discretion of the company hiring the candidate.
Any dispute pertaining to admission, or any matter as a student of team.i shalt be subjected to the jurisdiction of Bangalore, India Court, only