Certified Event Resource Training Program (CERT)Become a Certified Event Resource in just 2 days
Want to utilise your free time productively?
Have the passion to work on real events but don’t know how to.
Here is an opportunity to work on all types of events from corporate events to weddings to sports events like IPL and Pro-Kabaddi League to organising conferences and seminars.
Not just this,
Learn how to have fun / Meet people / Get Certificates / Earn Pocket Money / Build your Resume.
“team.i is proud to announce its state of the art program in Event Management
As a Premier Event Management Training Institute, team.i is committed to providing certified event professionals to the event management industry & also to give a real perspective to potential event managers about what the Event Management Industry is really all about.
The program is also an opportunity for students to get real world professional experience in an industry driven by international standards.
There is no business like show business!!
There are no people like show people!!”
Who is the course for?
Why should you join this program?
- To make best use of your free time by staying productive
- To learn how to have fun
- To learn an additional lifetime skill
- To understand what the Event Management Industry really is all about.
- Be trained by an industry expert over two days to be able to work on any kind of event
- Learn the basics of Event Management
- Experience hands on the excitement & dynamics of the Event Management Industry
- Learn to work for Events like IPL, KPL, Conferences, Exhibitions etc
- Get a Certificate of Experience for each Event
- To build your network and networking skills
- To build your communication skills
- Learn Observation Skills & Body Language
- To meet and learn from the top industry professionals
- Opportunity To Meet the whose who
- To build your resumes which would help you stand out
- To earn pocket money
- 100% ROI (Pay Range from Rs. 500 – Rs. 2,000 per day)
Dates: 28th and 29th of January 2023 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timing: 11AM to 3PM
Venue – This 2 days workshop will be conducted live at our campus
team.i – The Entertainment and Media Institute
578, Magadi Main Rd, Muthuraya Swamy Extension
Sunkadakatte, Srigandda Kavalu, Opp Bharat petrol pump. Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091
What you will learn
– What Is Event Management?
– Industry overview
– Scope & Scale of the Event Management Industry
– Careers in Event Management
– Established behavior and norms from a Certified Event Resource
– Observation Skills & Body Language
– Customer Oriented Behavior Skills
Fee: Rs. 5,000/-
What will you achieve upon the completion of the program?
– Certificate of Experience for each event you’ll be a part of
– “Certified Event Resource” Certificate From team.i
– Opportunity to take part in events from various event agencies as you’re now certified
– Chance to be a part of all kinds of events such as roadshows, conferences, corporate events, wedding events, sports events and many more
– Guaranteed ROI, What you invest you will receive!! (Subject to Event & Timing, Pay Range Per Day of Rs. 500 – 2000)
– Proficiency in Spoken and Written English
– Well Groomed & Presentable
On Time & 100 % Attendance (Not Negotiable, failing to comply will lead to instant disqualification)
Pass a simple exam at the end of day 2
Submission of 2 Event Reports (Training and Format Will Be Provided)
Interviews at Our Campus:
– By prior appointment only
– A simple CV with a passport-sized photograph is mandatory
– Semi Formal Attire
Arvind Jyot Sabhaney
CEO and Founder, team.i
“Over the last 20 years, I have realised that the event industry requires trained manpower for their events apart from the permanent employees. I am excited that the Event Resource Program is going to help bridge the gap. team.i has always strived towards the betterment of the event industry and the trained resources”
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started
Can I pay in installments?
Given as the duration of the program is a short one, payment in installments is not the most feasible. However, given the circumstances, certain exceptions may be considered.
Can I do it online?
At the moment, we are functioning purely through an on-ground platform out of our campus located in Magadi Main Road, Bangalore. Online program will be announced shortly
Will I get a refund?
Upon selection and fee payment, no refund will be given.
How is the CERT Program different from the CPEM course?
Focused on targeting mainly aspiring event management professionals who are new to the event and entertainment industry, the CERT Program is designed to cater to the most crucial topics in a short span of time, unlike the CPEM course which is a full fledged 12 month program.
Will the program help in looking for job opportunities?
A means of introducing you to the event industry, the CERT program is more of an introductory course. This followed by the CPEM course would make for the most ideal portfolio when it comes to looking for job opportunities.
team.i, The event management Institute is a premier Business School located in the heart of Bangalore.
team.i was founded to address the needs of one of the most trans-formative and rapidly developing sectors in the country and the world – Media and entertainment. We have become the pioneers and an authority for education in the field of non-traditional arts.
Office Address : 17, Wood St, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025